[Coco] Closing out-(last message)

c. w. cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 18:30:37 EDT 2010

Sorry I've been so lax in getting this thing off the ground, but it's taking
longer than I thought to recuperate after my hospital stay.

If anyone is still interested in bidding, the list has been posted in a
better location so that bids can be seen by everyone.

To bid on the Coco stuff, go to http://www.sq1bbs.com/sfm/index.php and
register (it's free). Click on the forum tab at the top of the page. That
will take you to the forums page.

You will see a couple of message categories. The one you are looking for is
"Coco hardware/manuals". The list of the hardware is posted, but I'm still
working on the books/manuals list. I should be done within the next week.

To bid, just enter a message with your bid. Nothing is hidden, so your bid
will be public, and anyone else's as well. The bidding will go on until the
books/manuals have been seen for about a week.