[Coco] Drive Pak and Deluxe Wireless Pak boards on ebay

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Aug 20 15:55:48 EDT 2010

To help push out pending orders, I've made some of my pak boards
available on ebay.  If you've got the will to solder and can round up
the components for the boards you can build a Deluxe Wireless Serial
Pak (or wired) and a MicroSD Drive Pak.  Both are fairly simple
projects where 90% of the work is just soldering all the
connections.  This isn't surface mount, so anybody can solder using a
regular soldering iron.  The Drive Pak board actually describes on
the silkscreen the exact parts needed, right over each part.  I did
this for kit sales which I offer from time to time.

Drive Pak board
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180550234611

Serial Pak board
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180550225412