[Coco] [Color Computer] Looking for William Tell song data

jdiffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 21:04:16 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a copy of the William Tell music player published in the July '82 issue of Color Computer News?  I'm not talking about the later Orchestra 90cc version but the one that plays the song through the regular CoCo DAC.

Someone created a DAC that plugs onto another machine and wanted to know how to play music with it so I converted the music player from the source in the magazine to the Z80.  Unfortunately, the music data is huge and did not OCR well.  I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the program so I can do a hex dump of the data.