[Coco] TRS-80 (Non-Coco) Books, Manuals, and Magazines

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 14 15:10:27 EDT 2010

While yardsaling today, I came across some TRS-80 Books but they aren't for the Coco. I'm not sure what I can do with these so I wanted to gauge interest, if any, in these:

Basic Computer Language: Its Easier Than You Think
Computer Programming In Basic For Everyone
Radio Shack Computer Owners TRS-80 Model I & II Software Catalog # 3
February 1980 Computronics Magazine for TRS-80 Owners
2 x TRS-80 Dialog Newsletters from 1979
2 small black and white instruction manuals for TRS-80 games - "Quick Watson" and "Checkers 80"
Keyboard Debounce and Real Time Clock manual

Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone but if so let me know. I can send pictures too.
Thanks
Jeremy