[Coco] cloud9tech order question

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 5 21:28:01 EDT 2010

Hello all. I know the Cloud 9 owners like Mark and Boisy frequent here. The reason for the post is I placed an order on the site today and remembered hearing that there were problems with the email used for placing orders a while back and wasn't sure if they were resolved.

If anyone from Cloud 9 is reading this, I did place an order and if it didn't come through please let me know here.
If it did, I apologize for posting this.

Sorry for the bother and thanks for your time
Jeremy