[Coco] Rainbow Scans

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:22:25 EDT 2010

A little over a year ago, someone posted Rapidshare links with a
fairly complete collection of Rainbow magazine scans.   I spent a week
or two dealing with Rapidshare's stupid click-and-wait to get them
all.

For the life of me, I cannot find where the heck I saved these things.
 I've checked every hard drive in the house.  I'm quite disappointed
and annoyed.

Anyway, those Rapidshare links don't work anymore.  I don't suppose
someone else has these or can make them available?  Or, I could even
send some blank DVDs, for a high-latency high-bandwidth file transfer.

Or better yet, somebody please make a .torrent!

I do actually have about 90% of all physical Rainbow issues, so I'm
not just looking to steal. :)