[Coco] CoCoFEST!

Keith Kounovsky revkak at panix.com
Thu Apr 29 22:27:04 EDT 2010

I will be attending the Fest and, as per usual, will be "Bunking with
'The Monk'". I never, ever, dreamed that when I went to my 1st Fest in
1993 that I would still be doing this, this many years later. It has
been a real treat and a real journey. I have really enjoyed it. Arriving
Friday afternoon.

Keith Kounovsky, revkak