[Coco] Coco 3 Missing Mystery Color Mode

Joe F joef6809 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:42:37 EDT 2010

I remember a similar article in rainbow. Its just that the GIME duplicates
the fuction of that PIA as far as coco2 mode selection goes and due to the
incompleate address decoding it was possible to access the real PIA via a
phantom address while not disturbing the GIME. Don't think it has anything
to do with the 256 Color as those pins are "not connected" but now that you
meantion it, I never did LOOK to see if they where in fact "hanging". I'll
take a quick look when I get home.