[Coco] [Color Computer] Free TRS-80 and Radio Shack computers - for pickup only in Phoenix, AZ; must be picked up by 4/22

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:00:09 EDT 2010

http://www.trs-80.com/wordpress/

April 19, 2010 - CLAIMED . Free Truckload of TRS-80's but Local Pickup by 4/22 ONLY

UPDATE: There is already one taker, but it is currently unknown if this is a done deal, and two other's on the waiting list.

Original Post:A long time site visitor would would like to get rid of his entire collection of TRS-80 computers, software, manuals, accessories, etc. This includes somewhere between 10 and 20 TRS-80s.everything from Model I's, Model III's, Model IV's, 4Ps, Coco's, etc.

There is enough stuff to fill the entire back of a pickup truck or suburban.

It will all be free, but pickup only in Phoenix, AZ.

It needs to be picked up by Thursday 4/22 or it will probably go in the dump; and is all or nothing.

First come first served; I will put you in direct contact in the order I am emailed.

Neil

From: chargeron

I m in Surprise AZ where is the pile of computers?
I went to the website and didnt see where this is..
623-687-0948
Im ready to pick it up!

Ron Delvaux