[Coco] any interest in an 8MB ram card for COCO3?

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:37:13 EDT 2010

The idea would be to do something similar to the big memory cards done
before, like cocozilla or whatever.    The difference is that no
refresh is needed.

If Nitros-9 can only see 2 MB, is there much point in doing more?
Seemed to me that the bytes for control were available - we could
extend Nitros-9 to address more memory could we (I mean the nitros-9
team) not?

..Steve