[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:43:41 EDT 2010

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this - work, family and car problems
have been keeping me away from hobby time. Anyway, I did get a few minutes
last night to play with some coloring the turtle - as I have said, I am just
learning Illustrator (class 2 is this Friday). To check out the latest
 version, here's the link: http://coco.randomrodder.com/images/turtle3.png .

If anyone is more experienced in Illustrator and has the time to play with
it, I'd be happy to upload the ai file, if everyone likes what's been done
so far.

Brian