[Coco] Question about compiling C in OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 02:59:45 EDT 2010

As far as I remember, the original unmodified C compiler was hard coded to
use /d1/LIB as the location for cstart.r and clib.l.

I *think* there's a switch in the cc1 syntax to allow for use of a user
provided cstart.r, so you should be able to specify the path/filename to
cstart.r on the command line, in a similar fashion to specifying the
path/filename to clib.l by using -l=path/filename in the command line. Check
the manuals for the specifics. They are on maltedmedia ftp.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975