[Coco] Question about compiling C in OS-9

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 23:07:21 EDT 2010

Tried what you suggested Stephen.  Same error in the end.  I have both cstart.r and clib.l in /DD/LIB.  the captial L flag says it was invalid (linker fatal: unknown option -L), so i did the lowercase -l and heres the output:

{Term|02}/X1/SOURCES:cc1 test.c -l=/DD/LIB/clib.l
CC1 VERSION RS 01.00.00
COPYRIGHT 1983 MICROWARE
REPRODUCED UNDER LICENSE
TO TANDY
'test.c'
c.prep:
c.pass1:
c.pass2:
c.opt:
c.asm:
c.link:
Unresolved references:
 main             cstart_a         in /dd/lib/cstart.r
linker fatal: unresolved references

- Todd Wallace