[Coco] local pipe bomber finally nabbed (off topic)

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 21:09:47 EDT 2010

----
"Sean" <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:

> You drinking again today, Ward?  :)

It's later.  Yes, I need my protein and starches.  And what does that question have to do with the price of a vote in Congress?  I am neither liberal (except in the personal sphere) nor conservative (except when the government spends money they steal from me and everybody else).

Show me an ethical (not ethnic) difference between Bush II and Obama.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>