[Coco] local pipe bomber finally nabbed (off topic)

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 17:54:27 EDT 2010

----- "Roger Taylor" <operator at coco3.com> wrote:

> [...]

So you have a choice.  Either deal with it or bomb somebody in revenge.  We know the direction the Bush government went and the Obama regime is continuing.  Dropping bombs on folks who never thought about the World Trade Center until the US military pounded it into them.  Their kids will want revenge for many generations.  A minor side-issue for the current and recent regimes in DC who won't have to clean up the mess.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>