[Coco] Rainbow Magazine + iPad = A Dream!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 12:59:56 EDT 2010

----- "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at Mindspring.com> wrote:

> [...]

Especially _not_ in New York.  A driver or cabby can't properly signal another driver or cabby without enough fingers to give the one-finger salute.  Just an index finger says you're a fan of a local team, but it doesn't get you respect in traffic.  And while I'm not contributing to the future gene pool, most of my nieces and nephews turned out more literate than my sisters who spawned them.  _Their_ kids I have little direct influence on (not that I had much influence on their parents, I avoided my family from before the TRS-80 was launched until well after Tandy sold off its last computer assets), but it takes more than one finger to operate most WII games. (I'll admit I don't use my fourth and fifth fingers much, since I don't touch type even on a full size keyboard, but they are necessary framing for flipping off a rude bastard or a politician).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net