[Coco] Seventh Link

chris bagnor chrisbagnor at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 10:21:30 EDT 2010

pointing me towards the ftp was incredibly helpful thank you. Im now at a point where im trying to get thru a dungeon. Know of a place where I can get dungeon maps? (the ftp had a nice bundle of pdfs including what looked like the hint book BUT only half of the first page of the hint book was there) - I appreciate your help. Thanks