[Coco] x-pad on coco 3

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Apr 9 20:16:43 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 10:18:34PM -0400, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> Thanks guys.  I connected via an MPI and it is working perfectly!  Neat
> device.
> Now I just need to figure out something to do with it :)

If you didn't get the "DEMO" tape that came with it, the program is on
http://www.sdc.org~/goosey/coco/compac.zip (along with a couple of
other tape programs:)  Honestly though, it's not worth much,
esp. without a copy of the x-pad template that came with it.

Docs are on Maltedmedia.  So's the template, in a huge image file of
some sort.

I have a couple of BASIC drawing programs that use the x-pad that I
can post if you're interested, but they're nothing non-obvious.

IIRC the DEFT Pascal AGS can use the x-pad as a mouse, if you're
interested in PMODE 4 GUIs. :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA