[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Apr 9 08:13:09 EDT 2010

That's more along the line of what I was thinking! Google "Super Bee" and/or "Rumble Bee" and take a look at the emblems. Maybe give the turtle a racing helmet, and instead of NitrOS-9 on the shell, put a nitros bottle on his back. Just suggestions -- looks good as is!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"