[Coco] Random coco spotting

Rob Rosenbrock rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com
Wed Apr 7 18:50:14 EDT 2010

Trash-80????

Well, she don't seem to be too bright anyway...

I owned a Commodore Vic-20, and investigated the 64 before I got my Coco. I actually learned to program in BASIC on the original TRS-80, aka Model I, and I thought that the Commodore actually discouraged writing your own programs. The manual disabused you of that notion straightway, and the method of handling graphics was way too complex.

Amazing how taken she is about a computer that they never actually used...