[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:11:34 EDT 2010

I think it's important to remember that NitrOS-9 supports non-coco systems
such as the Dragon when adding Coco/TRS-80 type embellishments.  The Dragon
logo was a red dragon shape, but then often the word "Dragon" in rainbow
type coloring, it can be seen here:
http://www.dragonwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

-Aaron