[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Apr 7 15:31:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 02:58:08PM -0400, mike delyea wrote:
> I like the turtle idea.  Here's something I whipped up with paint and
> photoshop.  Its not finished yet.  I'm thinking of adding a rocket or some
> zoomies coming from under the shell, some speed lines (those straight lines
> coming off the back that indicate speed).  I'm open to suggestions.
>
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/michaeldelyea/index.html

Hey, I like this one!

Since you asked for suggestions...I would make the shell a little
"flatter", more of a semi-oval than a semi-circle.  I like the "speed
lines" idea, maybe ending in a little "rooster tail" or dust cloud.
I'm not sure what a zoomie is, but that might be cool too... :-)

And, of course, the tri-color bars from the CoCo3 badge on the side
of the shell would be an excellent touch IMHO.  Some sort of sylized
"NitrOS-9" lettering might be nice in the backround...?

Obviously, feel free to ignore me -- I'm stretching my artistic
creativity just typing the words above... :-)

John