[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Apr 7 14:51:34 EDT 2010

I went through some clip art products that I have and found a couple of images of turtles in running/fast positions.  I've posted one such turtle with running shoes up here:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=Main_Page

Its a vector image so there's more detail than can be seen in this small version.

On Apr 7, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> Steve,
>
> It captures the idea. I would like to see something along the lines of a 3-D turtle with a little attitude (his fist in the air) while he is in mid-air with a rocket strapped to his shell.
>
> Something akin to the Mighty Mouse character: http://www.stevenwheatley.co.uk/Mighty%20Mouse.jpg
>
> But a turtle, of course, with a shell and the rocket firing.
>
> To get it the way I envision will be no easy task, but it is doable.
>

> On Apr 7, 2010, at 11:35 AM, Steve Bjork wrote:
>
>> Hi Boisy,
>>
>> I spent a few minutes and whipped up a quick turtle logo and you can view it at this link...
>>
>> http://www.coco4.com/cgi-bin/mod/album.cgi?command=IconPage&Album=logos
>>
>> From this picture you can decide that you like (and don't like) by picking the image apart.
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> On 4/7/2010 8:10 AM, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
>>> Somehow, I like the turtle with the rocket strapped to his shell.  Now the hard part is turning it into something real.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any experience with 3D rendering software applications?  It would take some work both in design and rendering time, but the results could be fantastic.
>>>
>>> Boisy
>>>

>> --

> Boisy G. Pitre
> http://www.tee-boy.com/