[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 14:20:09 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 07 April 2010, Steve Bjork wrote:
>Hi Boisy,
>
>I spent a few minutes and whipped up a quick turtle logo and you can
>view it at this link...
>
>http://www.coco4.com/cgi-bin/mod/album.cgi?command=IconPage&Album=logos
>
> From this picture you can decide that you like (and don't like) by
>picking the image apart.
>
>Steve

Wow, I think that's quite nicely done Steve.  But I have this idea running
around in the back of my mind that since it's a turtle, and somewhat
connectable to Turtle Logo, maybe it needs an old, faded, chipped and
crossed out 'logo' on the side of the shell under the rocket.  I can think
of it, but I can't do it.

Just a thought, safely ignorable. ;'-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Even the best of friends cannot attend each other's funeral.
		-- Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"