[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 14:14:47 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 07 April 2010, Roger Taylor wrote:
>At 10:10 AM 4/7/2010, you wrote:
>>Somehow, I like the turtle with the rocket strapped to his
>>shell.  Now the hard part is turning it into something real.
>>
>>Does anyone have any experience with 3D rendering software
>>applications?  It would take some work both in design and rendering
>>time, but the results could be fantastic.
>>
>>Boisy
>
>Adobe Flash, and Blender 3-D are two awesome tools I've used in the
>past to crank out some impressive stuff.  Blender is free.

So is inkscape, and because it is vector based, scalable to any size without
loss of resolution.  Its also free, but runs on linux only IIRC.  And no,
I'm not an expert at running it, no, as in nearly zero, artistic talent.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Demand the establishment of the government in its rightful home at
Disneyland.