[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Apr 7 11:10:22 EDT 2010

Somehow, I like the turtle with the rocket strapped to his shell.  Now the hard part is turning it into something real.

Does anyone have any experience with 3D rendering software applications?  It would take some work both in design and rendering time, but the results could be fantastic.

Boisy

On Apr 7, 2010, at 10:06 AM, paulh96636 at aol.com wrote:

> Howz'bout a road runner, small and fast !?    -ph

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/