[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:54:43 EDT 2010

Hmm, I'd think the beaver would be a good choice.
It's a small industrious builder which doesn't sleep in winter.

As a side issue and slightly OT....
The animals depicted on the Australian coat of arms are the Emu and
Kangaroo. Besides the obvious reason that they are uniquely Australian, they
were chosen for the fact that they can not walk backwards.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975