[Coco] NitrOS-9 nightly builds, DriveWire4 beta 1.5

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:05:04 EDT 2010

Excellent work.

I'm looking forward to being re-united with my coco and desktop computers in
a month or so, so I can try this all out. Three weeks to go until I go back
to Australia.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975