[Coco] Two versions of DriveWire 3

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 10:23:55 EDT 2010

To the best of my recollection, they are from two different downloads of
DriveWire3. I cannot remember why I had downloaded two zip packages, nor why
they were place in two different directories.

I have them copied to my server, and you can download them to see the
differences if you want.

http://www.sq1bbs.com/drivewire3.exe and
http://www.sq1bbs.com/drivewire3a.exe

Thanks.