[Coco] Color Logo

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Apr 2 20:43:31 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 08:51:10PM -0300, Diego Barizo wrote:

> I discovered computers and the CoCo with Logo.
> Really simple, and, is the code is written correctly, very easy to read.

Yes, mostly.  But SHAPE is ugly.  As they would say where Logo was
invented, it is a wart.  (actually I wish I could comment the
abbrievated turtle commands, too!)

> This is one of the first things I learned to do.
> Beats learning MS Paint by a loooooooong shot!

Indeed.  LOGO is fun!  I was reading on wikipedia that there are 3d
LOGO systems....

> PS.
> PLEASE! Start a new tread or at least change the subject when starting a
> new topic... :-(

I did that for a long time.  Then I noticed, whenever I changed the
subject line, no one responded to me. :-( Instead, people would
continue the topic-drifted discussion under the original subject.  If
you don't believe me, look through the cocolist archives.

I gave up.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA