[Coco] Color LOGO

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 23:04:52 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> I tried connecting with LeapFTP using anonymous as the user and
> anonymous at randomrodder.com as the password, and that connects, but fails
> with "can't change directory to /var/ftp/ [/]
>
> Your site appears not to allow the username anonymous at randomrodder.com with
> no password.
>
> Clicking on the link previously supplied does bring up IE, but doesn't
> connect.

Your mail client may be mangling what I am trying to send, but I can
assure you the following link does work in IE7, IE8, and Firefox:

ftp://anonymous%40randomrodder.com@ftp.randomrodder.com/

That is:  ftp colon slash slash percent 4 0 randomrodder dot com
at-sign ftp dot randomrodder dot com slash

consider viewing the email as text rather than letting your email
client have it's way with it.