[Coco] Let's try this again.....Anyone remember Cray Augsburg?

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Fri Apr 30 23:57:34 EDT 2010

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: "Tony Podraza" <tonypodraza at juno.com>
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: [Coco] Anyone remember Cray Augsburg?
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 03:51:41 GMT

I've gained new friends through the CoCo...and have even been re-united with a college dorm room-mate at one of the Atlanta CoCoFEST!s.
Here's a note from a long-time friend of the CoCo in response to the latest Glenside Newsletter.

Please note: forwarded message attached

Wow, that's a blast from the past! Interesting reading for sure, and happy to see GCCC alive and well.

Chris Hawks doesn't appear to have changed a bit, but Steve Bjork with sophisticated gray on the sideburns? Ok, I'm starting to feel a bit older.

Cray