[Coco] CoCo 'Rules of Aquisition'

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 12:25:15 EDT 2010

No, I haven't become an honorary Ferengi, but, I am going to have start
avoiding eBay and 'for sale' emails like the plague. So far this year, I
have picked up the following:

1 - CoCo3 w/512k
1 - dual floppy unit with full height drives that need AT LEAST an
alignment, with an FD-501 cart
3 - MPI's
1 - Complete FD-501 Disk System w/2 DS/DD drives
1 - CoCo mouse
1 - RS-232 pak
1 - Speech Systems 'The Voice'
1 - WICO j/s adapter
1 - FD-500 cart
1 - FD-501 cart

Now, add that to the following...

3 - 512k CoCo3' (2 have 6309's)
1 - My repack CoCo3 which is 128k (soon to upgrade to 512k), upgraded to a
6309, 2-3.5" floppies, 1-5.25" floppy, Roy's VGA adapter connected to a 15"
HP LCD, MPI, and a Radio Shack multimedia sound system is being installed.
All jammed into a Model III case.
2 - CoCo2's (one is a 3127B lowercase capable)
1 - grey CoCo1
1 - White CoCo1
1 - MPI I am trying to repair (is now repaired)
2 - FD-501's (1 with 2 3.5", and 1 with 1 5.25 and 1 3.5)
1 - FD-502 with a single DS/DD drive

And...

Atari 800XL
Atari 1040STf
External floppy for ST
ST Monitor
ST Modem

2 - TI-99/4A's, with a bunch of carts and a speech module

TRS-80 Model IV

Well, I'm gonna say I'm DONE with picking up new additions for this year
(unless they are donated).

I need to stop this and get back to the repack...

My wife is gonna divorce me if she ever finds out how much classic computer
stuff I really have...

Later,

Brian