[Coco] [Color Computer] Free TRS-80 and Radio Shack computers

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Thu Apr 22 01:03:57 EDT 2010

I sincerely hope that whomever is getting this, is really getting it,
whatever they do with it.

I would love to say "Yeah, I'll do it if they other guy won't!", but the
truth is, while I am in the area, I just don't have the room in my
house. While I don't think my wife would go ballistic, she certainly
wouldn't be happy. I have an "old computer" collection (and an "old
robot" collection), but both are fairly small (and still, at the same
time, too large). If it weren't picked up, and was trashed - I would
probably "kick myself" for the rest of my life.

At least if it went to somebody, I could feel OK about it... This can't
be normal...

:)

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona