[Coco] [Color Computer] considering selling lifetime collection of COCO hardware/software/magazines/etc

djthebear djthebear at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:52:00 EDT 2010

I am considering selling my lifetime collection of COCO stuff, I hate to do it but my vision has degraded by 80% and I really can not see well enough to enjoy programing any more and I would rather see some one else enjoy it  rather than have it just collect dust.

the figure I have in my mind at this moment is around $700, it must be sold as a collection and picked up in person, it is located in north central Ohio.

I would not call it massive but it is a very large collection with some interesting pieces and I believe that I could probably sell it in pieces on eBay of two to three times the asking price.

any one who is sincerely interested may contact me at  djthebear at hotmail.com for more information or details.

best regards...... Dave Simpson

djthebear @ hotmail.com