[Coco] testing

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 19:04:21 EDT 2010

I (probably) don't know the writer (personally) but there's a strong feel of my late friend Randall Garrett in there.

Sorry, this got stuck in my Drafts folder for way too long.  There were some medical situations that I and La Esposa had to deal with, generally as adversaries, and the original response I'd planned was buried by a funeral.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>