[Coco] More games now available in DriveWire images

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:26:25 EDT 2010

Robert Gault has fixed an issue in the Sierra games that caused them
to send garbage data out of the bitbanger (due to sloppy techniques in
the original code), and also added DriveWire images as targets
everywhere.

This means we have single .dsk images that allow you to boot and play
all of these games:

The Black Cauldron
Flight Sim 2
Goldrush
Kings Quest 1,2,3, and 4
Koronis Rift
Kyum-Gai: to be ninja
Leisure Suit Larry
Manhunter 1 and 2
Laser Surgeon: The Microscopic Mission
Police Quest
Rescue on Fractalus
Spacequest 0, 1, and 2
Sub Battle Simulator

These can be built from the NitrOS9 CVS, and I've put all the
resulting .dsk images here:
http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/home/dw-disks
(all of these .dsks work equally well with DriveWire 3 or 4).

Thanks Robert!  I remember reading about some of these in reviews and
ads in the Rainbow as a kid.  It's a lot of fun to see them running on
my CoCo.

-Aaron