[Coco] Rainbow Magazine + iPad = A Dream!

Ron VanScherpe rvanscherpe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:02:33 EDT 2010

Okay,  so remember about a year ago when there was a group of people working
on creating high quality PDF scans of The Rainbow?  My dream was to be able
to have something like the Kindle to display them on.  Well I picked up an
iPad over the weekend and transferred a few of them over to it and VOILA!  A
dream come true!  The issues look amazing!  I highly recommend an iPad!  Of
course it can do many more things than just display Rainbow magazine issues,
bu this was a definite plus for me!

Ron.