[Coco] When will the CoCo 3 Forums be back?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Sep 30 09:02:25 EDT 2009

On 29 Sep 2009 at 22:49, RJLCyberPunk wrote:

> Today I tried to log on to the forums and found a message that read module
> inactive. Any idea when it will be back?

I doubt the old style of forums will return under this new format. Sad, as I did like the old
style and could choose sections that interested me instead of wading through messages
that are of lesser interests.

I do understand the need to keep spammers out and hackers from taking over the
webpage. Just that I am a bit set in my ways and when I find something I like, I am
reluctant to change.

james