[Coco] To Steve Bjork..

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 17:08:31 EDT 2009

On Sunday 27 September 2009, Steve Bjork wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Sunday 27 September 2009, Roger Taylor wrote:
>>
>> Spam is a battle we'll never win, and like advertizing on radio & tv, it
>> subsidizes and supports the internet whether we like it or not.
>
>But way give aid to the spammers in the first place?
>

>Just pull off the email addresses!  I does no one any good.

Steve;

First, I believe its part of an RFC so it _must_ be there or most email
servers that aren't broken will rightly reject the message as being non-
compliant, and 2nd, how else would I email you if I had a question?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The last vestiges of the old Republic have been swept away.
		-- Governor Tarkin