[Coco] To Steve Bjork..

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 27 01:47:15 EDT 2009

At 11:55 PM 9/26/2009, you wrote:
>Roger, how about a global search and replace on every unique email
>address? That way you don't lose the references but privacy would be preserved.

I just added a filter to the message builder.. if the lines start
with In-Reply-To:, References:, or Message-ID:, that line won't be added.

I'll delete the MaltedMedia archives (2003 so far) and reimport the
filtered posts.

I'll have to check the Princeton posts to see if any e-mail addresses
are embedded there as well.  Anybody can click on the Princeton
category and check around and let me know.

--
~ Roger Taylor