[Coco] forum/list archive threads

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 21:24:45 EDT 2009

Good work, Roger.

Somewhere in my archives, I believe I have earlier Princeton posts. Sadly
it'll have to wait until my return and re-settlement in Australia before I
can check that out.

Regards,
Bob Devries
--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975