[Coco] wireless remote CoCo

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 15:40:49 EDT 2009

LOL... That's why I prefer to work with old-fashion Vacuum Tubes when I can. EMP resistant, so you can't knock it out with one of those.

Only bad thing is if We were to try to build a CoCo (any version) with tubes, it would be much much larger than the Eniac, require expensive A/C, be slower than a regular CoCo 1, and be outdone by a simple graphing calculator.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.