[Coco] wireless remote CoCo

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 18 15:51:48 EDT 2009

At 11:05 PM 9/17/2009, you wrote:
>On Thursday 17 September 2009, Roger Taylor wrote:
> >I can't read the author's language but here is another cool video
> >showing my Deluxe Wireless Pak in use.  It looks like he's using the
> >CoCo as a wireless remote terminal to a Linux box or something.
> >

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueowCfiTZ5s
> >

>Neat Roger.
>
>I'm having pairing problems with mine, can you give me a private ping?

You're killin' me, man.  :)

Just so others will know, Gene dropped his pak on the floor on day 1
hard enough to dislodge the plug-in module which is extremely snug,
and also performed a hack on it.  Even so, I think it's probably just
one of the chips needing to be reseated, or the BT module.  We'll
figure this booger out.  Thanks goodness for all the socketed parts, huh?   ;)

--
~ Roger Taylor