[Coco] sorting Delphi messages

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Sep 15 01:24:51 EDT 2009

Pardon, now the threads are being reconstructed in my messages
array.  The insertion index should be +1 (after the located index of
the parent).

             Threads.Insert(parentidx + 1, foundmsg)

I can see from the raw Delphi digest that my new thread-ordered list
of message IDs is checking out ok so far.  The lost threads are
inserted at the top and need to be turned into Posts and not Replies.
This means that every time I get a new Delphi digest from the web (if
they exist) I'll have to rebuild the entire WordPress XML file for
Delphi so the lost messages can find their place in the threads.

The reason I have a lot of lost messages in my list is that I'm
dealing with Dec 1993 and obviously there are posts from Nov 1993
that play a part in some threads I'm trying to reconstruct... so the
more Delphi messages I can get ahold of, the less out-of-thread
messages I have to deal with.

--
~ signature section for all e-mails-
~ While I have seen Many annoying taglines over the years, I've never