[Coco] CoCo/PC hybrid....

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Sep 14 22:50:40 EDT 2009

Frank

EPP interface is used in configuring FPGAs. So being able to send and read data from a
ROM cartridge should not be all too tricky. Only thing if I remember correctly EPP/ECP
port speed in not all that fast. Still fast enough to move it from the cartridge to a virtual
ROM in a PC.

An interesting idea.

james