[Coco] CoCo Forums blogified

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Sep 12 10:09:27 EDT 2009

At 07:56 AM 9/12/2009, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor <operator at ...> writes:
>
> > Whoever else had their stuff vanish can send me a quick request and
> > I'll do a search for your nickname to see about how many posts still
> > exist but hidden, just for peace of mind so you can sleep better
> > knowing that these posts are coming back....
>
>/me raises hand.
>
>Yup, my stuff is gone as well.  I would appreciate seeing the old post back if
>possible.  Please remember that my old nickname was 'mannequin'.  If
>you could,
>I'd love to have it come up under my new nickname.
>
>Thanks.
>-M.

Not officially gone. In fact, Bjork's member profile is still there
in the forums, as is everyone else.  They were not deleted.  Whatever
is causing certain accounts to be invisible as well as their posts,
is beyond me... but we're moving away from that for good.

Oh, I did merge your 2004-2007 mannequin posts into the Manny account.

--
~ signature section for all e-mails-
~ While I have seen Many annoying taglines over the years, I've never