[Coco] CoCo history roundup project

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 10 15:32:17 EDT 2009

I may be making things up in my old age, but I could have sworn I saw a
nearly full archive of the Delphi OS-9 SIG messages in text format somewhere
on the 'net. I can't find anything resembling it on my LAN and darned if I
remember where I saw it. I know I downloaded it and stored it locally
because I remember trying to parse the messages into computer-readable
format.

I'll keep digging around to see if I can find it.