[Coco] ramdisk was Re: Emulator

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Sep 9 16:27:26 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 10:14:59PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> No, I believe that is still the case Willard.  But Kevin D's ramdisk is a
> little too hard coded, falling over at slightly over 500kb in size,

Heh.  That's one restriction I was never in a position to encounter.

> But at the speed I work on this stuff of late, don't hold your breath. :)

No big hurry that I know of...

> Science is to computer science as hydrodynamics is to plumbing.

Actually, that mostly works.  Plumbing is applied hydrodynamics.  CS
is applied math.

I've done plumbing and computer science.  Frankly, I'd rather sit in
front of a terminal all day rather then crawl around in ice-cold
sewage all day.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA