[Coco] Assembler modifications and a super 6309 processor

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 8 20:08:20 EDT 2009

I've said several times that the way to get the Coco 4 was to beef up the
6309 and the GIME.  If you are adding instructions, don't just consider 8/16
bit variations.  Some 32bit instructions would be cool.  Of course, I would
think the compiler/assembler/linker tools should be 100% up to speed before
the "new" chip was released.